Maya Kaimal Foods Organic Indian Everyday Dal Variety Pack, 10 oz (Pack of 6), Vegan,
Microwavable, Ready to Eat, Fully Cooked
Maya Kaimal’s Everyday Dal pouches are a delicious, ready-to-eat Indian entrée solution. In India, lentil dishes—known as “dals”—are enjoyed on a daily basis and provide an important source of protein for vegetarians. Our line of Everyday Dals are inspired by Maya’s family recipes and flavorful versions she has tasted on her travels. Featured beans include:
Maya Kaimal’s Everyday Dal pouches are a delicious, ready-to-eat Indian entrée solution. In India, lentil dishes—known as “dals”—are enjoyed on a daily basis and provide an important source of protein for vegetarians. Our line of Everyday Dals are inspired by Maya’s family recipes and flavorful versions she has tasted on her travels. Featured beans include: red lentils, black lentils with urad dal, green split peas, green garbanzos with pigeon peas, and kidney beans with red lentils. They are all mildly spiced with traditional seasonings, but Maya gives them her own spin by layering in ingredients like coconut oil, carrots, corn, and butternut squash. This line offers a great way to get pure, plant-based protein into your diet in delicious and wholesome forms. Sold in a microwave-friendly pouch, Maya Kaimal’s fully-cooked Everyday Dals come in five flavor combinations that can be eaten alone or paired with your favorite veggies, grain, or flatbread. Simply slit open an inch at the top of the pouch, microwave for 90 seconds and enjoy a flavor-packed, nourishing meal. Maya’s Everyday Dals are USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher Certified, Vegan and Vegetarian. *Consistency may vary.
- Contains 2 – 10 Ounce Pouches of Maya Kaimal Red Lentil Dal, and 1 – 10 ounce pouch each of Black Lentil, Green Split Pea, Green Garbanzo, and Kidney Bean Dal.
- A DELICIOUS INDIAN ENTRÉE: Maya Kaimal’s Everyday Dal recipes are carefully crafted and cooked, layering in Maya’s favorite Indian ingredients and spices. Enjoy all five varieties on their own or with any veggie, grain or flatbread.
- WHAT IS DAL? Dal is the Indian word for a dish made from dried legumes, beans, peas or lentils, gently seasoned with spices and herbs which make the beans more digestible. It’s an important source of plant-based protein for vegetarians in South Asia.
- CONVENIENT AND READY TO EAT IN 90 SECONDS: Our Organic Everyday Dal are fully cooked and can be microwaved and ready to eat in under 90 seconds or heated on the stovetop in less than 5 minutes. Enjoy our Everyday Dal at home, at work, or on your next camping trip!
- ORGANIC, NON-GMO, PLANT-BASED PROTEIN Maya Kaimal’s Everyday Dal are Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher Certified and Vegan.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS, CAREFULLY SOURCED: We are fully committed to a clean ingredient profile and always source the finest quality ingredients from suppliers we know and trust. We avoid using canola oil, gums, carrageenan, hydrolyzed yeast or artificial colors or flavors. BPA free pouches. Packaging may vary.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.