Ora Organic Vegan Collagen Powder for Hair, Skin, Nails & Joint Support – Collagen Booster with Plant-Based Protein, Organic Vitamin C, Bamboo Silica, Aloe Vera – Vanilla Flavor, 20 Servings
Aloe Gorgeous is an organic and vegan collagen-boosting powder. It’s an organic blend of aloe vera, protein, silica, and vitamins C and E to help boost your body’s production of collagen. No animal collagen required! Why plant-based collagen? Because we would rather make our own! Ingesting another animal’s collagen doesn’t guarantee your body will be
Aloe Gorgeous is an organic and vegan collagen-boosting powder. It’s an organic blend of aloe vera, protein, silica, and vitamins C and E to help boost your body’s production of collagen. No animal collagen required! Why plant-based collagen? Because we would rather make our own! Ingesting another animal’s collagen doesn’t guarantee your body will be able to use it. The reason for this is simple, ‘collagen in’ doesn’t equal ‘collagen out’. Let us break down the star ingredients that do this. Aloe Vera has been shown to improve the appearance of facial wrinkles and skin elasticity when ingested. The reason it’s so helpful to your skin? Aloe Vera is a polysaccharide and polysaccharides help consolidate amino acids to get into formation for collagen production. Protein is the foundation of the body and amino acids are the building blocks of protein and essential to collagen production. We’ve included 3 grams of organic pea protein in every serving because it’s naturally high in Lysine – an essential amino acid used in the creation of collagen. Silica is a natural compound made of two of the earth’s most abundant materials: silicon (Si) and oxygen (O2). Silicon can be found in your skin and is associated with the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans, a group of compounds which deal with the support and maintenance of skin and hair structural proteins such as collagen and elastin. Vitamin C regulates the synthesis of collagen and is essential in the hydroxylation of collagen molecules-a natural chemical process that helps support the structure of collagen. Vitamin E is used in many topical skin products, but ingesting it has been shown to help protect against collagen cross-linking and lipid peroxidation – chemical events in the body that are both linked to the aging of the skin.
- A plant-based collagen booster that provides your body with essential building blocks to build your own collagen – no animal parts used here!
- Includes pea protein for a full amino acid profile, organic vitamin C from acerola cherry to help regulate the synthesis of collagen, vitamin E from sunflowers to protect against wrinkles, and silica from bamboo to support structural components in skin, hair, and nails.
- Supports collagen production to aid in exercise recovery, joint support, skin elasticity, and hair and nail growth.
- Delicious and versatile vanilla flavor that smells like salted caramel and coconut. Perfect for adding to smoothies, food, or your coffee.
- Certified USDA Organic, vegan, non-GMO, no artificial flavors or fillers, and free from gluten, dairy, and soy. Sustainably created and eco-friendly.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.