The Accidental Paleo: Easy Vegetarian Recipes for a Paleo Lifestyle
This cookbook isn’t just a book of recipes. It is a culinary journey. Written by Lauren Lobley, a former sugar addict and pastry chef turned healthy chef and health coach, The Accidental Paleo takes a carnivore’s approach to plant based eating. By being mindful of textures, layers of flavor, colors and nutrition in every concoction, the recipes
This cookbook isn’t just a book of recipes. It is a culinary journey. Written by Lauren Lobley, a former sugar addict and pastry chef turned healthy chef and health coach, The Accidental Paleo takes a carnivore’s approach to plant based eating. By being mindful of textures, layers of flavor, colors and nutrition in every concoction, the recipes in this book are designed to satisfy every palate, whether they prefer their meals with or without meat. The desserts are refined sugar free (and in most cases, naturally sweetened, like the almond butter banana cheesecake), the appetizers trick the palate with their clever use of cashews and coconut milk to feign a creamy texture (like the warm spinach and artichoke dip – to die for), and the main meals carefully build upon an array of vegetables and sauces to leave everyone full and satiated (like the butternut squash lasagna).
The Accidental Paleo is culinary fun for the whole family. A feast for the eyes and the taste buds, get ready to fall in love with plant-based eating like you never imagined you would.
Inside The Accidental Paleo Cookbook:
• 85 easy-to-follow, meat-free, grain-free, hassle-free vegetarian paleo recipes with a carnivore’s approach to plant based eating
• Nutrient-dense, colorful dishes that leave you feeling full (even without the meat)
• Recipes that the whole family will enjoy – even the littlest of the bunch (Lauren’s 2 year old daughter devours the lentil dal and the veggie curry…and basically everything else)
• Creative use of nuts and other food pantry staples you never knew could be used to pack in so much flavor and texture (like the cashews in the warm spinach artichoke dip and the sundried tomatoes in the collard green wraps)
• Guilt-free desserts that will have you wondering if they are truly paleo and sugar-free, and that moms can feel good about giving to their little ones because there is no refined sugar (like the chocolate banana pudding or the almond butter banana cashew cheesecake)
• Many make-ahead meals that make it easy for the working person or busy parent to be able to heat up dinner in a pinch on a school night (like the chickpea soup with pesto or the veggie chili)
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.